METHOD 1Webmasters protect their contents in the shape of both text and images by disabling right click on their websites. Once they disable right clicking ability on their websites, you can’t right click on their web pages or in other words, making a right click won’t pop up any options. This is really annoying when you want to save an image or copy some definitions for your project or something. In this case, you can follow a simple trick to bypass these right click disable limitations and copy both text and images from that web page. Earlier I posted a simple trick to bypass no right click problems, but this trick is more simpler.
- Open the page you want to copy text or save image from
- Once the page is loaded, press CTRL + U on your keyboard
- This shortcut will open the web page source code
- Find the text you want to save and copy it from there
- Find the image link from the source code and open that link in a new window, this time you will be able to save the image
- You are done.
Source code of a web page means all the codes and informations that makes a web page. In this way you can navigate to any site or any web page’s source code and easily copy or save text and images from it.
Firefox users :
- Go to Tools –> Options
- Click on Content tab
- Restart Firefox and you are done.
Internet Explorer Users :
- Go to Tools –> Internet Options
- Click on Security Tab –> Custom Level
- Scroll to Scripting
- Disable it.
- Restart IE and you are done.