A simple text file edit makes sites redirect to another. When you type address in address bar in any browser and enter it then it will display another web page, for example:- when you type google.com you will be redirected to yahoo.com
Instructions to do:
1) Go to this directory [c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc], directory may change according to drive used for os installation
2) then hit enter
3) find a file named "hosts"
4) Right click on it and open with word pad.
5) In the last link of the document type the IP* address of yahoo space www.google.com (Vice versa for other sites)
6) now save it
7) restart the browser if its already running
8) Now try it, It works perfect
to find IP address of that website Goto start ->Run > type cmd
> enter. Now you have a new window on desktop. On that type this
without cotes "ping www. yahoo.com"
replace yahoo.com with your preferred site and then enter it
Recover Option: Repeat the first four steps and remove the last line
that you have inserted and save it and restart browser. Now its back to
Try this on your friends' and public PC and make them feel you superpower.
Cj Haris Ajmal Rana
For facebook users :